Eligibility Criteria for Application
The following criteria must be met to be eligible for the ARISTA-USA program:
- The principal investigator holds a MD, PhD, or PharmD.
- The principal investigator and institution must be based in the United States.
- All research must be conducted in accordance with the US regulatory, legal, and ethical guidelines, including posting on a clinical trial registry where appropriate. BMS/Pfizer assumes no responsibility for the conduct of the selected studies.
- The principal investigator is not receiving or will not receive funding from other pharmaceutical companies for the submitted research proposal.
Additional submission criteria
- A total of $3,000,000 will be used to fund 5−8 individual research proposals up to $800,000 each, as ranked by the external review committee. Under exceptional circumstances the Independent Review Committee reserves the right to accept a proposal that exceeds the indicated value. In any case, the total funding amount for the ARISTA-USA program remains the same.
- The study must start within 6 months of contract execution and the duration of study treatment and follow-up should not exceed 2 years. All funded research should merit submission as abstract to scientific meetings and subsequent publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
- All above criteria must be met for valid submission to the ARISTA-USA program for funding.